TPC’s Design and Production Process
TPC produces control panels and systems from your design or develops a design based upon a performance specification or conceptual design. Our staff can provide all levels of design assistance including turnkey control design.
All in-house design is done in AutoCAD® format. Submittal, “As-built” and Operation & Maintenance Manual documentation can be supplied in electronic format and /or hard copy as required.
TPC’s staff can also provide PLC, OIT, data communication and HMI / SCADA system programming with on-site commissioning and continuing field service support.
Factory- designed and factory-integrated using best practices for efficient, trouble-free operation, TPC can provide a complete panel or system tailored to your specific requirements using:
- Standard or custom enclosures in a variety of types and styles to provide site-appropriate protection and accessibility that meets the required standards
- Enclosure interior thermal management practices to maximize the efficiency and life cycle of the electrical components
- High and low voltage wiring in one common enclosure (if desired), with proper circuit separation rules applied
- Fine stranded, low voltage, color coded and numbered wiring that corresponds with the electrical schematic
- High quality components of reputable manufacturers
- Custom, computer generated engraved nameplates and graphics
- Laminated component I.D. labeling
- Appropriate U.L. labeling